Every company is driven by a "why"
For Hatch, what has driven us for almost 4 decades is our understanding that access to high-quality early learning is critical to long-term success. We know that 90% of brain growth happens before kindergarten and the achievement gap, which is starting earlier and earlier, can lead to long term detrimental outcomes. We believe our innovative resources can help ensure equitable education opportunities are available for children, specifically those in traditionally underserved communities. The full focus of our organization is developing digital learning solutions which support children served by public-funded preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten programs nationwide to help ensure they are prepared for success in school and beyond.
- That digital learning tools can have a powerful impact on a child’s development and future outcomes
- Empowering educators and supporting families are key components to children’s success
- In continuous improvement and iteration based on research related to best practices for how children learn
- Ensuring the security & privacy of all children in everything we do
- Children’s creativity and imaginations are limitless
- In providing learning opportunities that mirror children’s experiences and provide windows into the lives of others, opening doors into the diverse world around them
- Every child can find joy and success in learning