Generate Rich Data Stories to Inform Instruction and Extend Your Impact
Hatch Insights™ is a robust educator dashboard of real-time data and reports, allowing teachers to extend their impact by collecting objective evidence for assessment and better support children through individualized instruction.
Children play Ignite by Hatch...
- Children play games that build the skills essential for success in Kindergarten.
- Teachers evaluate the data captured and inform their instruction based on the unbiased information collected.
- Progress information is captured and monitored in real-time through the Hatch Insights report dashboard.
- The skills are aligned and matched to 40 of the 75 Objectives and Dimensions found in GOLD®.
...and the data collected seamlessly appear in GOLD
- Progress information that comes directly from the child's play is sent to GOLD as documentation that teachers do not have to write or create themselves.
- This documentation helps to answer the question "What does this child know"?
- Teachers have even more documentation to inform their formative assessment decisions.
Save Time on Teaching Strategies GOLD Assessment Documentation
Thanks to our partnership, Ignite by Hatch™ is fully integrated with GOLD by Teaching Strategies. As children play, data is collected on their progress and automatically sent to GOLD as documentation in a child's portfolio. Ignite™ provides objective and ongoing documentation, accurately scored for 40 of the 75 Objectives and Dimensions in GOLD by Teaching Strategies. Teachers can collect documentation more easily than ever before!
Success is Already Happening!
- 150,000 children are actively learning while playing Ignite by Hatch for 30 minutes each week.
- Millions of Ignite by Hatch game sessions have been captured and sent as documentation to GOLD.
Hatch has allowed me to put down my observation clipboard that I used to walk around with regularly and engage in more meaningful ways with my students. Knowing that Hatch is inputting data directly into Teaching Strategies GOLD lessens that burden for me and creates great opportunity to improve teacher-student interpersonal connections.Aleah Ramey