Equitable Funding Solutions: Our Qualified Suite
Hatch Early Learning solutions are both aligned with and meet the requirements of federal funding guidelines. We are committed to supporting administrators with understanding, identifying, and navigating educational funding opportunities.
Federal Funding Opportunities
Fast ESSER Funding Facts:
- ESSER I (CARES) funding deadline expired 9/30/2022
- ESSER II (CRRSA) funding deadline: 9/30/2023
- ESSER III (ARP) funding deadline: 9/30/2024
- No less than 20% of ESSER funds MUST address unfinished learning.
- The $189 billion in ESSER funds available must be spent in chronological order
Qualified Product Suite
Hatch Early Learning's product suite creates equitable pathways for all children!
- Title I: Grants to Local Educational Agencies
- Title II: Supporting Effective Instruction State Grants
- Title III: English Language Acquisition
- Title IV: Student Support and Academic Enrichment, 21st Century Community Learning, Statewide Family Engagement Centers
Early Childhood Funding Guide
Hatch’s commitment to the administrators, teachers, children, families, and communities we serve, includes helping educators to understand, identify and navigate education funding.