Hatch Preschool Interactive Boards
• Fully engaged learning means faster results
• Implement a full year of activities across all classrooms
• Organize custom lessons by theme
• Capture authentic work in digital portfolios
• Search over 1,100 Research-Based Activities
Call Us: 800-624-7968
Improve Outcomes with best-in-class Interactive Board Software
Hatch Early Learning experts have developed two unique software packages that meet the needs of educators teaching young preschoolers, kindergarteners, English Language Learners (ELL), 1st graders and children with special abilities. Our solution options include TeachSmart, for cognitive ages 3-5, and CoreFocus, for cognitive ages 3-8.
Research-based Activities - Thousands of activities align with Common Core, NAEYC & Head Start standards and vary from easy to advanced levels.
Customizable Content - Teachers use templates to create content that's customized to their classroom & can even create individualized lesson plans.
Compatible Technology - Already have interactive boards in your classrooms? Hatch products work with most existing technologies or can be purchased as a complete solution.
- • Hatch Interactive Display or Whiteboard
- • Hatch Computer CPU Unit
- • Hatch 45″ Display Stand (display only)
- • Easiteach Software
- • Headset and Microphone
- • Wireless Keyboard with Trackpad
- • 8 GB USB Drive
- • Microphone for Webinars and Training
- • Screen Cleaning Kit
What You Get When You Buy Hatch Interactive Boards
- • 2-year warranty on parts and labor for the CPU
- • 5-year warranty on registered whiteboards, and a 3-year warranty on the projector and projector mount
- • Lifetime Technical Support
- • On-site Installation and Training
- • Research-based Activities
- • Access to Online Learning Courses
Less clutter, more organization and Instant ROI
Leveraging TeachSmart technology for daily routines and charts on the interactive whiteboard, rather than managing boards and flip charts, saves time, money and space! Our TeachSmart software makes it easy to get the most out of technology all day long.