Availability: In stock
- Product Details
Get kids ready for school in a new Pre-K classroom!
For 30 years our mission has been simple: We arrive with high quality products that are setup quickly, because we know your children arrive early and are ready to learn and play!
Hatch Classrooms are designed with the customer in mind to fit any budget, number of children, and curriculum needs for your program. Clearly defined classroom activity centers stocked with up-to-date, engaging materials that encourage children age 3-5 years to explore, investigate and discover new interests. Each classroom list is designed to encourage children to learn through observation, exploration, verbalization, hands-on experiences, cooperative play, and self-directed learning. Every item is selected, tested, and approved by Hatch early childhood experts. All of our classroom materials align to ECERS-R and NAEYC accreditation standards, as well as national standards.
The Hatch PreK Classroom list contains a select number of products that come standard with this order and cannot be removed. These items can be identified by a fixed quantity when viewing the list online or a large blue checkmark within the downloadable list below. Please contact your Hatch Sales Representative for ordering details and exclusions at 800.624.7968.
Download the Hatch PreK Classroom List
Quick Delivery & Installation
Classroom materials are in stock and ready to ship, which means you get your classroom delivered quickly at your convenience. We unpack the boxes, assemble the products, and create a center-based learning environment. Hatch attends to every classroom detail so that teachers can focus on what's important - helping young children begin a lifelong path of learning.
- The Hatch PreK Classroom List has standard items that cannot be removed when ordering
- Classroom lists with special order items may require additional time for processing, installation and delivery
- Classroom must be over $8,000 in order to receive free installation
- Hatch Early Learning charges a travel fee for product installations in remote areas and/or in locations in which we have no coverage by our Classroom Integration Consultant network. Fees are charged per trip:
- Travel Tier 1: Canada, IA, ID, ME, MT, ND, OR, SD, VT, WA, WY additional $750.00 per trip
- Travel Tier 2: PR and VI - additional $1,500.00 per trip
- Travel Tier 3: AK and HI - additional $3,000.00 per trip
Start Creating a Classroom Online or Call Us Today To Get Started 800.624.7968
- Additional Information
Age Range 4 yrs & up CPSIA Contains Balloon No CPSIA Contains Marble No CPSIA Contains Small Ball No CPSIA Contains Small Parts No