Missouri Project Preschool Instant Classroom
Availability: In stock
- Product Details
Fully Customized Preschool Classrooms Installed in a Week!
Hatch Pre-K Instant Classrooms help children and parents feel comfortable, enhance learning through exploration and reduce negative behavior. Clearly defined classroom activity centers stocked with up-to-date, engaging materials encourage children age 3-5 years to explore, investigate and discover new interests. Hatch early childhood experts select and personally test every item before putting their stamp of approval on the Pre-K Instant Classroom list. The materials are research-based and align with to ECERS-R and NAEYC accredidation standards, as welll as national federal standards. Classrooms are developmentally designed to encourage children to learn through observation, exploration, verbalization, hands-on experiences, cooperative play and self-directed learning. Hatch attends to classroom design details so that teachers can focus on what's important- helping children begin a lifelong path of learning.
Download the PDF Classroom List for Pre-K
- • Quick Delivery and Free Installation
- • Every item in stock
- • Completely installed in one day by a Hatch Classroom Integration Consultant
- • We unload the truck, assemble and install everything, and haul away all of the recycling and trash
- • We train teachers how to successfully implement and integrate technology materials into their classrooms
- • We review everything with you, in person, and ensure it meets your specifications
Please Note: Customized classroom lists with special order items may require additional time for processing, installation and delivery. Please contact your Hatch Sales Representative for details.
- Additional Information
Age Range N/A CPSIA Contains Balloon No CPSIA Contains Marble No CPSIA Contains Small Ball No CPSIA Contains Small Parts No