Lowest Price Ever! BUY NOW! Journeys into Early Literacy is an early childhood literacy program designed to build and reinforce early language and literacy skills in young children. The units in this kit are structured to insure that students learn skills in an authentic context and then apply these skills to useful tasks. Most of the units begin with a song, story, or poem and then proceed to activities that are related to the content that was just read. With the software, students learn letter names and sounds, then learn to identify letter sounds in words.
These activities, when taught together, are designed to develop the essential phonics and comprehension skills needed to become a reader.
• Teacher Manual with Classroom Activities
• Destination Reading Software Program CD & audio CD
• 7 Big Books (Thirsty Frog, I Like to Eat, Owl & Bluebird, It's Time for Bed, Maria's Mail, The Pig & the Pancake, A Pet For Me)
• 6 Wild About Animals Books (Leopards, Dolphins, Hippos, Baboons, Racoons, Iguanas)
• 3 Song Charts (Happy & You know it, Comin' Around the Mountain, Jack & Jill)
• 1 Bingo Chart
• 26 Letter Alphabet Chart
• 124 Blue Letter Cubes
• 9 ABC Picture Charts
• 6 Pattern Card Charts
• 49 Picture, Number, & Letter Charts
BUY NOW WHILE THEY LAST!