9 mos. & up. Enhance infants and toddlers earliest pre-reading skills with this durable nine-book set of children's classic favorites! Each book comes with a customized Read Aloud Label. Set of 9 books.
• Big Red Barn, by Margaret Wise Brown and Felicia Bond
• Guess How Much I Love You, by Sam McBratney and Anita Jeram
• Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?, by Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle
• Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?, by Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle
• The Napping House, by Audrey Wood and Don Wood
• Moo Baa La La La, by Sandra Boynton
• Goodnight Moon, by Margaret Wise Brown and Clement Hurd
• Five Little Monkeys Jump in the Bath, by Eileen Christelow
• The Runaway Bunny, by Margaret Wise Brown and Clement Hurd
Read Aloud Labels are verbal guides to help teachers with classroom instruction. A label for every book is included with collections marked with the Read Aloud Label icon. The labels provide conversation guides for before, during and after reading, as well as suggestions for extension activities.