4 yrs. & up. Each beautiful book offers an opportunity for children to embrace diversity in a thought-provoking way. Excellent for encouraging class discussions. Each book comes with a customized Read Aloud Label. Hardcover and paperback. Set of 6.
• All Kinds of Friends, Even Green!, by Ellen Senisi
• Andy and His Yellow Frisbee, by Mary Thompson
• Rolling Along: The Story of Taylor and His Wheelchair, by Jamee Riggio Heelan and Nicola Simmonds
• My Friend Isabelle, by Eliza Woloson and Bryan Gough
• Dad and Me in the Morning, by Patricia Lakin and Robert Steele
• Rainbow Joe and Me, by Maria Diaz Strom
Read Aloud Labels are verbal guides to help teachers with classroom instruction. A label for every book is included with collections marked with the Read Aloud Label icon. The labels provide conversation guides for before, during and after reading, as well as suggestions for extension activities.