3-6 yrs. Introduce preschoolers to the abilities of people with special needs such as Down’s syndrome, ADHD, autism, blindness, deafness and speech issues. Each book includes a customized Read Aloud Label. Hardcover and paperback. Set of 9 books.
• I Can, Can You?, by Marjorie W. Pitzer
• We'll Paint the Octopus Red, by Stephanie Stuve-Bodeen, Pam DeVito
• My Up & Down & All Around Book, by Majorie W. Pitzer, Libby Kumin
• We Can Do It!, by Laura Dwight
• Hooway for Wodney Wat, by Helen Lester, Lynn M. Munsinger
• Kids Like Me... Learn ABCs, by Laura Ronay & Jon Wayne Kishimoto
• Shelley, the Hyperactive Turtle, by Deborah M. Moss, Carol Schwartz
• Kids Like Me... Learn Colors, by Laura Ronay, Jon Wayne Kishimoto
• Someone Special, Just Like You, by Tricia Brown, Fran Ortiz
Read Aloud Labels are verbal guides to help teachers with classroom instruction. A label for every book is included with collections marked with the Read Aloud Label icon. The labels provide conversation guides for before, during and after reading, as well as suggestions for extension activities.