3 yrs. & up. This timely collection of books about children and their fathers focuses on the crucial topic of fatherhood and various forms of the paternal relationship. Includes a customized Read Aloud Label for each book. Hardcover and paperback.
• Baby Dance, by Ann Taylor, Public Domain and Marjorie Van Heerden
• In Daddy's Arms I Am Tall, by Javaka Steptoe
• So Much, by Trish Cooke and Helen Oxenbury
• My Daddy and Me, by Jerry Spinelli
• Kevin and his Dad, by Irene Smalls
• How Many Stars in the Sky?, by Lenny Hort
• Two Homes, By Claire Masurel
• Dad and Me in the Morning, by Patricia Lakin
• Just the Two of Us, by Will Smith
Read Aloud Labels are verbal guides to help teachers with classroom instruction. A label for every book is included with collections marked with the Read Aloud Label icon. The labels provide conversation guides for before, during and after reading, as well as suggestions for extension activities.